Monday, March 3, 2008

Kanye: No Show Fashion Show


Kanye West was denied a seat at the Balenciaga fashion show in Paris because of his ‘hip-hop’ image. Here is his reaction statement:

“My first love is for fashion and I appreciate just being in a position to afford to be able to spend a week in Paris visiting shows. I totally love and respect any designer that won’t let me come to their show. It’s their show. They don’t owe me anything. I just love the clothes. Lex (his fiancee Alexis Phifer) and I are not there to take pictures. I don’t have an album about to drop. My tour is sold out. I love fashion and this is one of the funniest things we can make time for. Balenciaga is one of the illest lines right now and I don’t feel any type of way about not getting in. There’s always a catch 22 in being a celeb - your motives are always questioned - but only time will show my true love.”

No comments: